Our youngest son Dawson is 6 months old and our "Mr. Smiley". He is always happy and smiling, as long as he has had his nap and his tummy is full of course. He loves being held and sitting in his bouncer watching Elmo with Dean. He likes to sleep on his side with one binky in his mouth and another binky in his hands. He thinks everything Dean does is hilarious. If you catch Dawson looking at you from across the room, you just have to smile to get a huge grin from him. We love this boy! Here's the best faces of Dawson Alex. 







9 comments:
Oh I love this post! How lucky you are to have such a happy baby. He is such an adorable little boy. We can't wait to finally meet him in just a few weeks!
Like my sister said....he is an adorable little boy! Mom always says that Jon was the same way, smiley all the time! If this is true, I bet he will become the favorite grandchild and get mom to drive an hour and a half to pick up a free kitten! (hee hee) Keep it up Dawson! Being the favorite grandchild has its perks! MEOW!
This boy has the best cheeks ever!! If you haven't had the pleasure yet, I highly recommend kissing them. They're scrumptious!
hE'S SUCH A GREAT mic of you two, he's a heartbreaker for sure!
love you guys!
These are great pictures! He is a cutie! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!
Aawww, I love him! I think his profile totally looks like Dean!
What a beautiful little boy! A total stud muffin!!! Thanks for sharing!
Wow!!!! I miss that face and those cheeks. I love you all xoxoxo Grandma Kat
Missing you guys heaps!! I hope you enjoy your Spring Break. Stetson says, "Hi, Dean!"
Post a Comment