
Yet another glamour shot of Dawson

Dean warmed up to Grandma and Grandpa Walker VERY quickly and loved taking books over to Grandma to have her read to him.



Everyone loved all of Dawson's smiles!

Most of Jonathan's siblings came over on Sunday for a big fun dinner and lots of grandkid chaos! (Jolyn, we missed you so much!)
from left: Jill, Ardith, JaNae, Cara, Jared, and me being tired

Jared's little boy AJ just loved "baby Dawson" and always wanted to hold him.

And here they are, the four Walker 2-year-olds: Colby, AJ, Dean and Wes. Thank you to Uncle Steve for making funny noises to get them to laugh. Aren't they such cuties?

And here are some other Walker hooligans: Annie, Meg, Whitney, Andrew and Walker

The day before we left, we drove over to Eastern Idaho to visit Jeff and JaNae in Pocatello and rode their go-cart.


Dawson loved Grandpa Walker so much, they were a match made in heaven!

We also visited Jonathan's grandparents in Idaho Falls. They were so happy to see us and especially Jonathan since he is Grandma Walker's favorite! She was also able to hold Dawson and get some smiles from him. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!Our last night we all went out to eat at the Upper Crust, one of our favorite restaurants in Burley.


Thank you so much Gary and Ardith for taking care of us and helping out with the kids! We had such a great time!







6 comments:
Hey Caprice, how are you guys??! Dawson is so cute!! I love all of your pictures. We just got back from Idaho!!! BAH! If I had known you were in Twin I would have found a way to get a hold of you so we could meet up. You look wonderful, as always. Love ya
Who knew there was a restaurant in Burley???
In 17 years....watch out MTC !!
Great picture of grandpa Gary and Baby Da.
Sweet shot of great-grandma and Jonathan. xoxoxomom/kat
It looks like a fun trip, and you look gorgeous Caprice! I am SO jealous of everywhere else in the world that doesn't still have tons of snow on the ground!
I loved the picture of the four boys. Dean looks so grown up! When i first saw the picture of Dean on the side of your blog I totally thought he looked like Cappy. Weird!
Hey!! I just saw your comment and I added you!
Fun! When I see Idaho and the family it makes me homesick! Thanks for showing grandma and grandpa it has been 18 months since we have seen them.
Post a Comment