Well JaNae, you asked for it so enjoy! This is picture #4 in our 4th picture folder. This happens to be one of Jonathan's patients. Sorry, no names or head shots (that would violate HIPPA!) This lucky patient is treatment planned for a maxillary 6-unit bridge, some mandibular extractions and eventually a lower partial (Jonathan helped me with all those fancy dental terms). All at the hands and talent of my husband. I can't believe we will be done with dental school in 3 months! AAAAHHHHH!





5 comments:
Thank you for sharing. I think I just tasted my breakfast again. Blechk! Caprice, I too suffer from the dental gross out pictures in my folders. I feel your pain and gagging!
That mouth is completely awesome. I am laughing so hard that that mouth was photo was #4! I would LOVE to root plane that patient--but hopefully with my mask all the way on to protect my nose (if you know what I mean!) Can you please post the before and after--please, please, please? :)
Thats pretty gross! Chauncey has never brought home any pictures!
Oh CAprice! I feel your pain. I will be showing people photos and all of the sudden you will get one similar to the one you posted. Your photo of yourself on the other hand is beautiful. It looks like life in Cleveland is treating you well. I sure hope that is the case. Much love to you and all of your boys!
Don't pretend that you know how to do that kind of stuff jonathan...you haven't told your wife that you are actually in the hygiene program yet?
Post a Comment