Well, it's only 3 days into February and we're already having fun! Yesterday it finally warmed up to 35 degrees, yippee! I didn't even need my jacket. So good thing I took pictures of these awesome icicles (wow, how do you spell that?) before we went to church on Sunday. The first two pictures are icicles hanging from the electrical wires beside our apartment.
These scary ones actually fell while we were at church, thank goodness we weren't walking under them!
And this one I took while getting cussed out by a bunch of guys, oh how I love the people that live in Little Italy. Jonathan actually got cussed out the same day by another guy who lives on our street. 3 1/2 months left...
And here are some pictures of Dean's new hairdo. We cut it and spiked the front up instead of parting it on the side. What a cutie!


And last but certainly not least, here is a video of Dawson. I don't know what it is about Dean that makes Dawson so happy, but I love it. Dean was splashing around in the bath the other night and Dawson thought it was hilarious. We have never heard him laugh like this before! So fun.




1 comment:
#1 - Dawson is adorable and I love his belly laugh!
#2 - Dean looks so grown up and I like the new do.
#3 - You look gorgeous (as usual)
#4 - Those icicle are crazy, but totally made me laugh because of the Office, did you see it?
Post a Comment