Hey, Jonathan here. Caprice and Dean have been planning a visit to the show Sesame Street Live with Rochelle and her son Graham. The flu bug has terrible timing, so with Caprice sick today, I had to fill in last minute. I'm calling today my outing with Dean/date with Rochelle. (With my wife's permission of course!)


Other than the 40 bizzilion kids screaming ELMO! and the constant smell of poopy diapers, it was a lot of fun.
Even though today was supposed to be for Dean and Caprice, I really enjoyed spending time with my boy. And thanks to Rochelle for putting up with me. We got the boys fries at McDonald's afterwards. They were very happy and both fell asleep on the way home. 





2 comments:
It was tons of fun...I'm just glad that you were still able to come with us! Feel better soon, Caprice! We'll have to have a movie night when you're feeling up to it. Love you!
That looks like so much fun! Did Dean love it? I'm in the process of updating our blog, finally!
Post a Comment