
And here are 7 fun facts about myself:
1. I could eat a pint of Baskin Robbins' Chocolate Fudge ice cream and Little Caesar's Pizza every day until I died (which would probably come sooner because of eating ice cream and pizza every day).
2. I absolutely love watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210. I told Jonathan we could name a boy Dylan ONLY if we used McKay as his middle name. Dylan McKay Walker; it has a nice ring to it, huh?
3. I love to laugh so hard that I cry, well really only if I'm with my sisters or when I watch the show Wipeout.
4. On days that I actually do my hair, I'm not happy until it's totally perfect.
5. I honestly believe that sheet cakes taste better than round cakes. (ask Jonathan about that)
6. I have a fear of bridges and I hate driving on them if they're over water. Someday the bridge I'm driving on will collapse and I'll fall in.
7. There was a time in elementary school when my obsessive/compulsiveness got the better of me and I had to repeat the last word of my sentences. For example, "I went to school today, today." I didn't want people to know, so I'd say it a little under my breath. Didn't we all have those little kid quirks, or was it just me, me?
Finally, I picked 7 wonderful women to share fun facts about themselves as well. Check out their blogs and get to know them a little better (or just have fun reading random facts about random people you don't even know).
Lacy Chaffee
Maurisa Walker
Jordana Fitzner
Kristin Tillmann
Melinda Hough
Kylee LeSueur
Andrea Whitemarsh




2 comments:
Sooo, that's why your hair always looks perfect. =)
Your hair always does look perfect, and by the way I LOVE your new haircut. I think it looks so cute. Oh, and Matt wants to see the result pictures for Jon's P90x.
Post a Comment