I had been thinking of getting my hair cut for a few weeks, and even though I have loved having my hair this long, I thought maybe it was time for a change. So I went to my trusted hair stylist, Krystal White (she's great at what she does!) and she did not disappoint. I am so happy with the cut, and I was able to cut off enough to send into Locks of Love. They make wigs for children who cannot afford to buy wigs for themselves. It made cutting my hair totally worth it.


13 comments:
Caprice, I love it! Very flattering and yes, Sexy like your email said! You honestly have the fastest growing head of hair I have ever seen! I can't believe how much you had taken off. Very excited for those poor little bald kids!:) Good job, you look great!
I love that length. You look awesome Caprice! There's nothing like a good haircut to help you feel like you still have "it" after a baby. Gotta love ditching the post baby blahhs.
Love, love, love the new 'do! I can't believe that I didn't get to see it before I left. It's so cute. Way to be brave! You have fabulous hair and Krystal did an awesome job.
Wow, looks great! Good for you for donating it!
You look gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person tonight... hot mama!
I LOVE IT!!! You look beautiful!
you look SO GOOD!!!!! Yay for being brave and chopping off so much hair! And happy belated birthday!
Very cute, it looks so good on you! :)
Your haircut is soo dang cute! You look so great! WOW.. great cut!!
Caprice, I'm totally eating my words when I said, "don't cut it!" because I LOVE it!!! You look so cute and Krystal did an awesome job, what a fun change! It is making me want to cut mine again (even thought I'm technically trying to grow it out again.) so cute!
I love it! I haven't seen your hair short since you cut it when we lived together a million years ago :)
Okay, I'm SO glad you cut your hair! That length is so cute on you, you look so beautiful!!
This is too funny because I just printed the donation form yesterday. I love the cut. I'm nervous I will hate having short hair again. Where's Kristal when I need her!
Post a Comment