Sunday, October 19, 2008

GQ Dean

We can't believe our little boy is two years old already. He looked so good at church with these new Sunday clothes from Grandpa and Grandma Walker.
Here Dean is doing the actions for "Popcorn Popping."

6 comments:

jillpill said...

Styling!!! What a handsome boy. He looks slick!

H.Cook said...

what a looker! I hope Clara gets to date Dean in like 20 years! :)

Monique said...

He's so cute! It's fun to look at the pic of Dean right next to the one of Jonathan on the right hand side. Having those two pictures right next to each other really show how much they look alike. It's cute. Although I can see you in the picture of Dean clapping in the stroller at the parade. So, you're in there somewhere too!

Jordana said...

Wow, what a stud! Watch out nursery ladies, Dean Walker coming through! (Good thing Jonathan's given him the for the strength of infants talk already) He looks so grown up, I miss you guys!

Hilarie* said...

He is so handsome!! I hope my little Trevor looks that good in church clothes when he gets big!!! Very cute! I loved the picts!!!

B-Hams said...

So cute! I love it, he is the cutiest baby boy ever, okay he is not a baby anymore, cutiest toddler hows that!