Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winterfest 2008!

Last Saturday we all bundled up and drove downtown to participate in some holiday festivities. Right infront of Tower City (a downtown mall) was a huge Christmas tree all lit up with lights all over Public Square.
Just a side note: remember that hat that Dean loves to wear around? Well, he also loves to wear it backwards, sideways, and upside down. That's why he looks kind of funny in this picture. He actually wore it like that almost all night. Silly boy...
Christmas tree inside the mall, and Bruce the Talking Spruce. He really talked to everyone and could hear what they were saying. We looked for a guy hiding somewhere but couldn't find him. I guess the tree was real...
This picture is dedicated to my mother who recently admitted to me that after seeing High School Musical 3 with my nieces that she has a secret crush on Zac Efron.My 3 cuties!

Dean with his silly hat

2 comments:

J.J. said...

We need to get Dean some Hats! That kid is hilarious! Wyatt said..."Who is that with Caprice? She is standing next to TROY!!!" I bet your mom is SO jealous! All of us HSM fans are. AKA everyone except Walker. Imagine THAT! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Monique said...

I like your sweater, it looks nice on you. And I LOVE the elmo pics. Deans smile is sooo cute! Two more weeks and you'll be here!! Love you guys