Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Done With Boards!!!

I finished the Dental Boards Part 2 today! What a relief! It is now time to Christmas vacation. We are going to Washington this year and can't wait to see everyone, especially the new edition to the Pettit side of the family. Caprice's sister Monique gave birth to their second boy yesterday and named him Lincoln Andrew Minetto. Sorry to my family, we will miss you a ton this year!
Dean was always so helpful while I was studying for my test. He would sit on my lap and color.
Here's mister happy pants, getting his pants changed. Dawson is so fun to have around. He will give the biggest smiles from across the room as soon as you make eye contact with him.
Dean with a tractor in one hand, and a wipie in the other. Lately he has been wanting a wipie everytime we change diapers, so he can go around and clean everything. We are starting the slave labor early!
I came home the other day and found Caprice and Dean asleep like this on the chair.

Our boys!

8 comments:

J.J. said...

Jon, I am elated for you! I thought about you all day! I was thinking of calling you earlier, then I thought you might still be testing! Now it is too late! I hope to talk to you tomorrow! What a relief to have them done! You deserve a month of no stress!
We will totally miss you this Christmas. I am excited that Monique's little one is here safe! Congrats to them. Love Lincoln for a name too!
Love You, JaNae

J.J. said...

Oh, and love the picture of Caprice and Dean sacked out! So cute. Glad you grabbed the camera!

jillpill said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels wonderful to be done! Have a wonderful vacation! You deserve it!

...hey can Dean come clean my house?

Ardith said...

Love, love the pictures. We sure hope you guys can have a stress free little vacation with no one getting sick.
Congratulations to Monique. Twins with 2 little boys each - cool!
We are sad that we won't get to have you 4 around these next few weeks. You will be missed!
Tell the Pettits, "Hi" for us. Love you guys!

Rochelle said...

Yeah for being done! You are awesome for snapping a picture of the two sleeping buddies... priceless! Have a merry christmas! We love you guys!

Adam said...

Dear Mr. Walker,
We are pleased that you have finished part II of the National Dental Examination.
We regret to inform you that due to multiple wrong answers and video evidence of cheating, you will have to retake the boards in March under the NBDE's personal supervision.

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Not "Adam"

Hilarie* said...

What cute little kids! I hope you guys are able to get home with all the snow! Good luck, and be careful! Tell the family hello! Mo's baby is super cute!

LafeNLacy said...

Congratulations!! Have a very merry Christmas! We can't wait to see you all again in January. We miss you so much. I love the picture of Caprice and Dean asleep. I don't think I could ever get Stetson to hold still long enough for that!