Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dave Koz and a Smooth Jazz Christmas

Last year for Jonathan's birthday, I bought him tickets to see Dave Koz (jazz saxaphonist) at his Christmas jazz concert. It was so awesome! So we got tickets again this year and went down to Columbus for it last Friday. Sidenote: a very special thanks to Olsens for babysitting the kiddies for us!! It was so much fun to drive down to Columbus, just the two of us! Anyway, each year he goes on concert and brings along a few other musicians. This year he brought along Jonathan Butler, a singer/guitarist, Keiko Matsui, a keyboardist, and some other guy I can't remember his name. All in all, we had a wonderful night and were dancing in our seats the whole time.

1 comment:

B-Hams said...

Cap Rice! I love the cake its so cool! Dean is such a stud!