Thursday, July 31, 2008
We need a middle name for Dawson!
We need some serious help choosing a middle name for our boy due next week! Middle names are the most difficult for us. We have narrowed it down to 5 so far. Please take a moment and vote on the poll to the right. Or if you have any ideas for us, leave a comment and you never know...we might just choose it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think if he's born on Grandma Alice's birthday you should name him Alex or Bradford. xoxoxmom
Isn't it crazy how hard it is to pick a name? You stress & lament about it, then you finally meet your baby, decide and then it fits perfectly! Good luck with the choice and with everything Caprice! We will be thinking of you! I kind of like Wright-- call me crazy, I love a family name. We didn't name Wes after anyone and I wish I would have! Good luck with whatever you decide. We will love it and him! ---JaNae
We have always loved Cole but somehow we keep having girls and can't use it. McKay has been a favorite too. We were going to use it for a middle name for our last 2 and just couldn't use it for a girl. So this probably is not too helpful.
I jsut looked through your blog and I am beyond impressed that you played violin for This is Kirtland! Way to go - I'll make sure to vote for your middle name.
What a nice date before your baby comes! I voted for Cole, but I couldn't decide between that and McKay. Good luck with everything!
HOLY COW! How weird is it that we live in the same place?!?! (well, almost) I am in such shock!
We should all get together sometime! My kids would have a blast playing with your little boy. And hey, I have GOT to know where that spray/splash park is! We have been looking for one but have had yet to find one here.
Email me (it should come up in your email box if you get these comments emailed to you) and we can work out details. When is your wife due?
I was too late to vote but good luck choosing a middle name!
Post a Comment