Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is Kirtland!

This summer I was able to be in the quartet orchestra for our stake's play, This is Kirtland! It was the 5th year that it has been done, and it is awesome. It portrays the early LDS Saints as they move to Kirtland, share the gospel, and build the Temple. It was a wonderful experience for me to participate in this, the first reason being that it was so much fun to play my violin again, second, I made some great friends, and third, I was able to learn more about the wonderful Kirtland Saints. Here is our little orchestra with our wonderful conductor, Rob Dunn.


Andrea Walter played violin with me, and Hatsuho Cook played the cello.Here is a scene where Sydney Rigdon is preaching to his congregation.
Hatsuho and me at our cast party.

3 comments:

NM said...

I didn't realize that you were in a quartet. That's awesome! I just have one question though, how do you keep from falling over with that big belly? Sorry, I couldn't resist. two more weeks right?? Mo

Rochelle said...

You did so great. It was fun to see you in your element as a violinist. I only wish I had taken a picture of you playing with your adorable belly. :)

H.Cook said...

Oooo, you got some good pics, I'm stealing them! :) you look so cute in your prego swim suit!!