Jonathan's sister JaNae sent us a gift certificate to Cheesecake Factory for a date before the baby arrives. We got a babysitter for Dean and headed out for dinner. We really enjoyed spending the evening together. It was a beautiful night and we were able to eat out on the patio.
To make the night even better, we got a huge bodybuilder for our waiter. He had on the tightest pants and shirt and fake baked of course. He was really funny though and flirted with me all night, while acting like Jonathan wasn't even there. It made me feel so good about myself!I made his night by asking for a picture with his huge arm. He got all excited about it. 
THANK YOU JANAE AND JEFF FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!





9 comments:
You are welcome 100 times over---I just wish I could send you gift certificates every week! Your post and pictures made me laugh! Glad you had a great time! Now it is time for Dawson to come! Can't wait to see the little chap! Love, JaNae
Oh, and next time I'd appreciate more pictures of the EYE CANDY! Thanks for your support!
Yeah for dates! I was just going to call and see if you guys wanted me to take Dean so you could go out one last time. The offer is still on the table... dead serious.
Caprice you look so cute in these pictures. SO funny about the body builder guy, way to boost his ego with the picture (although he probably didn't need it!) Only 2 weeks left, can you believe it's finally here? We would be happy to have Dean come play when the blessed event occures. When is your mom coming? Can't wait to meet little Dawson...for your body's sake hopefully he is little, not an 8 1/2 lb chunk like Myah!
I second JaNae on the eye candy! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to see pictures of Dawson. Jon, by the way, I'm sure that sandwich is not on your "healthy body building" diet. If you are going to compete with Mr. Muscles you had better start eating protein shakes gallons of cottage cheese! I'm saying this as I drink a diet coke and eat chocolate chips- truly no judgments here! Love ya!
You look GREAT! I am jealous, I could use some cheesecake about now! Good luck with labor and delivery. We want to come see you after he is born, we will keep you updated. Best of luck!!
HEY WALKER FAMILY-
I can't believe you three are having your second baby. CONGRADULATIONS! It was good to see you pop on our blog, good to hear from you. Caprice, I can't believe we haven't ever been introduced, we will have to fix that as soon as possible. Keep in touch. Love, cousin joelle
We LOVE Cheesecake Factory and went there the night before we had both Zoey and Isaac (my favorite restaurant and since I wouldn't be eating until the baby came the next day I always wanted a yummy meal). With Zoey we went to eat and drove straight to the hospital to be induced - I'm glad you got to go!
Love the new pictures. What a beautiful little family you two have. Wondering how things are going with the upcoming blessing. Wish we could be there. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment