One word that Dean says really well is duck. We thought it would be fun to go to a park and feed some. I found a few websites that said Clague Park in Cleveland was the best place to do so. As we arrived we saw a nice, big pond with tons of ducks and geese and a huge sign that said, "Please DO NOT feed the ducks!" It claimed that it causes them to lose their animal instincts and become beggers. An animal control person was even there watching. As soon as she left an elderly couple broke out a big bag of bread and started feeding them! So...we got out our bag of bread and fed them. Dean loved it. Honestly, I think those ducks are already beggers! As soon as they saw the bread, you were surrounded by 50 of them!









7 comments:
Hey guys---love your post! Caprice you look so cute! Hope you are hanging in there with a month to go. I cannot believe how blonde Dean looks in the sun. He is adorable. We love and miss you. Happy 4th! Love, JaNae
What fun pictures! I love the one of Dean grabbing your legs... too cute. You look fantastic. I can't believe you can wear your long hair down in this heat! I'm dying! :)
Those signs are there for a reason you guys....you need to stop feeding the ducks cheese and quackers.
Ray from Walla Walla
Regarding the picture of Dean grabbing his Mother's legs for safety ... just imagine ... if we were his size, those quackers would look SIX feet tall. I dare say we would be seeking someone to protect us too if they advanced in mass.
Ray from Ducksville
i love catching up on your blog and i miss seeing dean at church! i cant wait to see your new little guy when he's born! i just had my guy a week ago and i cant picture life without him! i miss ya all the time!
Wow 36+ wks!! You look so beautiful! You even glow!! Keep us posted on when that kid-o comes!!! CAn't wait to see picts!
Cute pics guys. You guys are really lucky to have so mcny friends. Too bad you'll have to leave them all when you move to Graham next year. We'll be waiting to help you move in!!Seriously though, I like your blog, it's cute. Love you guys.
Mo
Post a Comment