Whenever Dean sees Jonathan working out he gets excited and tries to do the moves with him. I happened to catch him attempting pushups!
So cute! Jon keep up the good work (and Dean too)!
Hey Walkers. Jon it's good to see you are keeping in shape. No on likes a fat dentist. ha ha Dean is so cute and congrats on number two. Glad you blog so I can keep track of you.
That is way too cute!!
Hey Caprice! I found your blog:) Dean is so cute! I love the pic of Jon and Dean in the pool. Good survival strategy:)-telitha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Jon keep up the good work (and Dean too)!
Hey Walkers. Jon it's good to see you are keeping in shape. No on likes a fat dentist. ha ha Dean is so cute and congrats on number two. Glad you blog so I can keep track of you.
That is way too cute!!
Hey Caprice! I found your blog:) Dean is so cute! I love the pic of Jon and Dean in the pool. Good survival strategy:)
-telitha
Post a Comment