Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who Said a 7-Month Pregnant Woman Can't Go Camping?!


We decided to spend the first 90 degree day of summer camping at the John Johnson Farm. It was hot, humid, sticky, buggy, muggy, mosquito infested, did I mention hot...and we still had a great time. I don't think any of us would have survived without my hand held spray bottle fan and mosquito repellent.

Jonathan enjoyed putting up our new tent. It has two rooms and comfortably fits Dean's pack n' play and our futon mattress. Oh yeah, we won't ever camp without it!


Dean loved playing in the rocks around the water pump and got very wet and dirty.

We were all up by 6 the next morning.


Here I am gabbing with my girls Krystal and Brittani...and Brandon.

Thanks to all of our friends for a great time! We never get bored with all of you around.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Uhmmmmm! That Brandon girl, she's not very pretty is she?

Kat from North Kapowsin

Ardith said...

We loved the pictures. Caprice we think you are a great trooper camping at 7 months. We are glad you all survived. Little boys are so fun to watch get down and dirty!
(in the dirt that is)
Thanks for the call Jon. We love you guys alot!!

The Hazard Chronicles said...

Thanks for inviting us- We had so much fun!

Shamaine said...

I love camping! And would also like to have a bigger tent. haha, not for a while though. Hey, I'm just wondering how you put pictures right next to each other...like the four pictures of your friends? Miss You!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

ok Caprice, that is the most horrible picture of me (the one with me,you, Krystal, and Brandon)I guess I'll forgive you for posting it! I do have to admit, despite the hot weather and mosquitoes it was a great time! Thanks for planning it all!

Rochelle said...

I so wish we would have lasted the whole time! We'll have to go again sometime... but maybe somewhere different.