Sunday, June 15, 2008

We are official owners of a pool!

The purchases at Walmart just keep getting better and better! After laying down some outdoor carpet on our third floor balcony, we bought this pool to complete our "surviving the Cleveland heat" plan.
The face Dean is making in this picture makes us laugh every time we look at it.

4 comments:

LafeNLacy said...

Stetson and I can't wait to enjoy it! I knew those swimming lessons were going to come in handy. :)

jillpill said...

I just knew those Ricks college tricks would rear their ugly heads again! So so funny. Happy to see the pool wasn't in the living room. I might have to go get one of these for Colby. I think he would love it. HMMM should I let him wear his boots in it? Love you guys!

Shamaine said...

Love the pictures! He is so cute. :) I bet a pool (even a small one) would be nice! ;)

Hilarie* said...

Wow super fun in the pool! Caprice... where were you in your swim suit? I take it you decided not to jump in with the boys!! You are super cute by the way in your camping picts! Thanks for seeing us when you came through town! It was fun to see you again!