Well, Jonathan is finally finally, FINALLY, a real-life dentist. He got his license last week (no thanks to the slackers who processed it), and worked yesterday afternoon! He absolutely loved it, except for a patient who asked: "Are you old enough to be a dentist?" hee hee. Here he is in his dapper shirt and slacks:

Congratulations honey! We are so excited and happy for you. Now go make us lots of money!!




4 comments:
AWESOME! we are super excited to get our teeth cleaned by Dr. Walker!!!
You look pretty snazzy! Mom told us all about your first day of work! We are so giddy for you. I know Steve was a new man when he felt productive and was working. I'm SO HAPPY for you! Now...like your darling wife said, go and make them lots of money! :)
Congratulations! It's so nice to accomplish what you've been working for for so long!
Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! Hopefully we can get together soon. :)
Post a Comment