So, Dean has been having fun looking at and smelling the beautiful flowers Jonathan brought home to me the other day. (what a great hubby!) Anyway, yesterday I was in the living room while Dean was in the kitchen eating lunch. Then he got very quiet, but I thought he was just playing with some of Dawson's toys, which he was, kind of. Later I came in and found all of Dawson's toys in the vase with the flowers. Never a dull moment!
Dawson was just so cute sleeping in his crib the other night that we had to take a picture of his little bum up in the air.
Dean loves to wear his daddy's hats. This is how I found him after his nap.
And this is Dawson after his nap! I love my boys.




3 comments:
oh they both look like such happy fun little boys!! They are really cute too!!! I also like your updated family pictures. Caprice, you look really good!!!
Love the flowers! Hey, where are you guys headed? Could it be tricities? We've been thinking about you guys and where you will settle. Let us know
Dean looks just like you in that picture with him in Jon's hat! Well, you as a little kid. It's really cute!
Post a Comment