Monday, April 20, 2009

IX Indoor Amusement Park!

So after much begging, Jonathan finally took an afternoon off last week so we could go have some fun. We left the kiddies with Krystal White and went to an indoor amusement park that is put on every year. We thought riding the rides would be really fun, but we didn't realize that we're kind of getting old for rides and Jonathan gets SO sick on spinning rides. He only lasted through 3 of them. What a wuss!
There was one more ride I wanted to go on after Jonathan got too sick, so I had the pleasure of sitting in between two 7-year-old boys. It was awesome, kind of. This is my "oh ya!" face.Our real motivation for going was to meet David Archuleta who was there signing autographs, but we ended up getting out of line because it was taking too long, so we just got some shots of him.
Here is a video of the ride that put Jonathan over the top. It was called Freak Out. I had never even seen this ride before at other amusement parks, and it was so awesome!


4 comments:

jillpill said...

Jon, I feel your pain. I get sick looking thinking or just breathing around rides. I "love" being old!

Monique said...

In the picture of you and those boys, you look like their 15 year old sister! haha. Looks like fun! I would probably would have gotten sick too though.

H.Cook said...

How fun! Chris and I really need to go out on a date without Clara. You've inspired me. When do you guys move? :(

Kathy said...

That has to be my number one nightmare ride. Kinda like the swinging boat but spinning. xoxoxkat/mom