Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun weekend in Detroit with Dan, Jolyn, and Sadie for Easter weekend. Jolyn, being the awesome aunt that she is, got Easter baskets for both kids and put together a little egg hunt. It was so much fun to watch Dean, since this is the first year he knew what he was doing (kind of). He ran around saying "Egg! Egg!" And now he carries his "bag" around all day with his cars in it.

Dawson was great, as always. He sat all day watching all the commotion and had a great time.
Dawson loved his Uncle Dan
I had so much fun playing the drums on their Guitar Hero World Tour, and so did Dean! He also liked to play the guitar, with Daddy's help. I love that he loves music so much, I wonder what he'll end up playing!

Dan and Jolyn took us to a little park by their house and Dan spent the whole time pushing the kiddies in the swings.
Man, who are those hot chicks?
This was so cool! It's a swing for those wheelchair-bound folks (is that politically correct?)
We had to use a burp cloth to keep the sun out of Dawson's eyes, and look, still smiling!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Oh I am so glad you guys got together. Looks like a great time! And yes, Jo and Caprice are two HOT chicks. Long live Easter Egg Hunts!

Oh, and sorry about your elementary education at the sewage treatment plant.."Is that a balloon?" Sick!

We got your Graduation Announcement in the Mail! You look so P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L!! We are so proud of you and your hard work! You are going to be super official soon, and not just an oral janitor like you know who!
Congrats!

Love you all!

Jolyn said...

Thanks so much again for coming! We loved having you, and we hope we can do it again soon. I hate that you guys are moving away so soon, we did not play enough while you were so close! We can't wait to come to Jon's graduation:)