Now, here is our Walker version:
There once was a boy named Dean with a permanent owie on his forehead,

When he was good, he was very, very good
But when he was bad, he was horrid! (picture to come after a brief explanation)
So the other morning, Dean decided he wanted to eat breakfast with me, well, actually he decided to eat MY breakfast. (Jill, I know you'll appreciate this!) So being the push-over mother that I have become, I let him sit in my lap and eat our favorite cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, out of my bowl.

We were having a great time and he was actually using a spoon to eat, which he never does. Then came time to be done with the activity because I was actually spilling milk on his head from my spoon. This is where the "HORRID" comes in. He was so mad that he turned around and bit me! He has done it a few times in the past but this time was pretty bad. Just take a look...

Two little Walker monkeys jumping on the bed,
One named Dean always falls and bumps his head... (you know the rest)
Here are my little monkeys:
Thanks Grandma Kathy, we love our monkey jammies!




6 comments:
That's good that he was doing well at eating cereal, but looks like the bite really hurts! By-the-way I just noticed my blog wasn't on your list...I wanted to make sure you knew what it was :) daveandshamaine.blogspot.com I'll have a really good post with info. coming here in the next couple weeks or so. Just if your interested. :)
I LOVE your hair, and the boys are too cute. We have a bitter at our house too! Ask John about Blair and one of his cousins (who will go unnamed)
I love Maurisa's comment! I just started laughing as I thought of "Don't bite me Aunt Ardith!" I love the PJs!
I love your nursery rhymes and do understand the sharing your breakfast thing. Hang in there! Sorry about the monkey bite! Dean...you little stinker!
ouch! that looks like it hurts!.. cant wait till calving gets teeth..is that what i have to look forward too? dean is usually so good! your boys are stinkin cute in their monkey pajamas! and i absolutely LOVE your short hair curly! cute cute!
We LOVE your halloween costumes!! Matt came in from looking at your blog and said, we should go as that next year, only to a ward function of course. (By the way, yours is one of the only blogs Matt checks, you are so special at our house). And I seriously think your hair is still so cute, it's making me ponder cuting mine.
Post a Comment