Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Few Random Pictures

One of my best friends from college, Shamaine, got a tag that asked her to go into "My Pictures," get into the 4th folder and post the 4th picture. Kind of fun! She then asked me to do the same. Well, here is Dean in all his glory after his first traumatic hair cut using trimmers. The haircuts are always hard, but then he loves to play in the water. This was taken August of last year.And to thank Shamaine, I will post a picture with her in it! These are my awesome roomies from my senior year at BYU-Idaho. Shamaine is the hot blonde in the middle wearing a blue shirt, sitting next to the hot brunette in the pink sweater. Love you girl!

1 comment:

Shamaine said...

Thanks for the post! I love the picture of dean playing in the water, and of course I always love good roommate pictures. :) I'll have to send you an email about how Vancouver is.