Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Double Birthday Bash

November 18th is here again! We spent an evening at PF Changs with the Arnows, since it happens to be Jonathan and Brandon's birthday today. Mr. Chang did not disappoint! It was deelish!

The one and only Brittani and Brandon! We had so much fun with you two tonight!

Afterwards, the Arnows had us over for cake with the yearly tradition of Brandon's favorite "lemon cake".
Just for fun, here's a look back and birthdays past. NOVEMBER 2005: We went all out with two cakes!
NOVEMBER 2007: We had a big party with friends, and don't forget the lemon cake. Just in case you didn't notice, someone is wearing the same shirt from two years ago. He must really like it! :)

3 comments:

jillpill said...

Happy Birthday Jon. Once again, I am the lousy sister and didn't call you...and your card is sitting on my counter. I hope your day was great. Your cakes look delicious! (round cakes do taste better, don't they? ha ha just kidding!) I love you Jon! It was so fun talking to you this last week. I wish so much I could come and see your cute family- or fly you home. Alas, we are not rich dentists yet. Miss you!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

J.J. said...

Jon, Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't get your card sent with your dollar and piece of gum taped in it! I am so glad you were able to to to PF Changs---The best place ever! You & Caprice look great! Love you so much! JaNae