
We took a family trip up north this week to Lake Erie and took a ferry to the island of Put-in-Bay. It's a fun place with lots of restaurants, shops, and museums. We rented a golf cart for all 6 of us to get around for the day.
We visited the butterfly museum and walked around with 650 of them fluttering around.
We saved our french fries from lunch to feed to the seagulls. They went crazy when we started throwing them food. Kathy even got them to eat out of her hand. Dean didn't quite catch on...when Grandma Kathy gave him a french fry to feed them, he would just eat it!
Here's some more family pictures!




9 comments:
We have really been wanting to go there, so I am glad to see it's a fun place!!!
Looks like a lot of fun, I guess we'll have to finally make it there. I'm glad to see you guys are getting out and about with that new baby. And Caprice, you look as gorgeous as ever! Seriously you guys are one of the most photogenic families I've ever seen. Damon and I on the other hand are not-we're lucky to keep our eyes open. Hope your last few days with your family are nice.
Super cute pictures of the family! You look GREAT Caprise!
That looks so fun! Caprice you look so gorgeous, it looks like you must be feeling great. I can't wait to talk to you, I miss you!!
You are brave to venture out with your new little one! I can't get over how sweet and adorable he is. I can't wait to hold him!
P.S. Jeremy will be thrilled that you have Viva la Vida on your playlist! :)
Nice song on your blog!! Thanks to me of course. :) Dean is so cute, he looks so old now compared to Dawson. It looks like you are having fun with mom and dad there. send pics of Dawson in his blessing outfit!
Love Mo
HI!! We were going through old pics on our computer and found an old video of you! I just had to come search for you and I am so glad to have found you guys!!!! Email me if you get a chance so we can catch up!!!! cadeandcarrian@gmail.com
I haven't checked your blog for awhile - Dawson is so cute and I'm so proud of you for getting out an around already. You look great!
You have so many great places to go visit! So Jealous! Next time you come to Pocatello let's go visit Fort Hall or maybe the Portneuf River (the slew of the west)! Now that will be fun.
Post a Comment