Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Family of Four

It's no longer just the two of us!
We spent Saturday morning at a fun new park which has a miniature city to run around in. Dean was so excited to run free.
Dean is slowly warming up to Dawson and doing a little more than just saying "baby" all day. Just today he wanted to hold him and would tickle his toes and give him a kiss.

7 comments:

J.J. said...

What a great post! Your pictures are the best. How cute are the ones of your boys. I am glad Dean is warming up! It won't be long before they are best friends, driving you nuts as they have fun together! Love you, JaNae

Rachel Holloway said...

What a beautiful family! And we LOVE Preston's Hope playground! It is seriously the BEST place out there!

Rochelle said...

Adorable. I hope you bring that new little one on Thursday so I can hold him! :) It will be so fun to see you again!

jillpill said...

Love all your pictures! Dawson is getting so big! I'm a fan of the cheeks! cute cute boys you have!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that park! I took Hyrum there once (he's the boy I nannied) He loved the big sand pit and train to play with! Adorable pictures of your boys! So cute! How are you feeling? I hope your well! You look great and very happy! I miss you and Dean! Keep having fun in Cleveland!

Miriam said...

Caprice you look so good. Love the pic of you and Jonathan and the one of you and Dawson. I've never been to that park, it looks really fun. You'll have to tell me where it is and we'll go play sometime. Glad that Dean is slowly adjusting. We're still working on that as well.

Cara said...

Congrats. Dawson is a cute baby. I'm glad he is here safe.
Cara