Boo boo #1: This one occurred on Tuesday when Dean tripped and bonked his forehead on the corner of the wall.
Boo boo #2: This occurred on Thursday when Dean tripped on the stairs outside our house and hit his forehead (in the same spot) on the cement. We feel so bad for our boy. The good news is he was fine and playing ten minutes later.
Oh that is so sad! Dean is such a cute little boy. I had forgotten that Caprice is a twin...identical right? I would love any tips or advice...I'll take anything!
5 comments:
Poor little guy, I am so sorry! We miss you guys and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
We love Dean! He's still so handsome, even with an egg-shaped forehead. :)
Isn't it amazing to see how fast these kid-o's grow up?! He sure is a cutie.. even with the bruises and black eyes. When are you coming to town?
So sad, but Dean looks really tough with his injuries! I love how he just brushes it off, he's such a boy!
Oh that is so sad! Dean is such a cute little boy. I had forgotten that Caprice is a twin...identical right? I would love any tips or advice...I'll take anything!
Post a Comment