This is Jonathan's latest and most favorite t-shirt. If you haven't already heard, Mitt has been doing some fundraising events for McCain...aka wants a shot at vice president. Hey, if Romney gets on the ticket it might actually be worth voting Republican in November!




5 comments:
LOVE the shirt! That would be awesome if it worked out. Who knows what will happen. Guess we'll have to see!
Glad you finally got your shirt brother dear! You crack me up! By the way, we totally miss you guys! Not seeing you till Christmas is way too long. Thanks so much for the picture CD!
I LOVE IT! Not only do I actually like Mitt Romney and think this would be a good idea, but I love that you are such Mitt Romney advocates. I love driving down Murray Hill and seeing the Mitt Romney bumper sticker on your car. Go Mitt!
Did you make that shirt?? How did you do it? Thanks for the link to your blog. I love it! We're big Mitt Romney fans too.
Hi Jon & Caprice! Love your shirt & love your blog. I hope you are having fun with Kathy and Monique visiting. By the way....I am officially your 1000th visitor on the official blog. Isn't there a some kind of prize that will be awarded shortly? I can't wait to find out. (Maybe a free tooth scraping-- you know I love those) Have a fun day! Love, JaNae aka-THE oral janitor
Post a Comment