I'm finally blogging some graduation pictures! I thought Jonathan looked SO great in his robes, even with the funny hat. We had absolutely beautiful weather for the day, and it was so fun to be with all our friends that we've gone through the past 4 years with. I miss you guys so much!!!! Here is my little graduate:
When they gave each student their diplomas, they let family come up and take pictures. Jonathan received his diploma from the Dean of the school, Dr. Goldberg.

As a consolation prize for having to spend $180 on renting the graduation gown, they let you keep the cap! Whoopie!

Walking out after the diploma ceremony

My mother was able to take a bunch of awesome pictures of us with friends before the ceremony started.
These are Jonathan's parents. Thank you for all your help and support!!
Joe and Jessie Curtis. I miss you Jessie!
And here's "The Group." Jonathan and me, Brandon and Brittani Arnow, Chauncey and Melanie West, Bryce and Krystal White, Rochelle and Jeremy Wilde.
The guys never would've made it through school without us! I will miss these girls more than they know.
I am thankful to Bryce and Brandon for keeping Jonathan sane and always laughing through these hard years. I know this is becoming a sappy post, but these people are special!! These 2 guys were Jonathan's best friends at school and they took such good care of him for me. But really, can anyone take these guys seriously as dentists?
Jonathan, you've done a great job and worked so hard to become a dentist. I'm so proud of you and I know you'll be very successful! I love you baby.




4 comments:
So happy for you! Congrats DMD!
To all of Caprice's Cleveland friends who might read this... Thank you for giving her your love, support, friendship and sisterhood for the past four years. You must be fabulous; she speaks so highly of you and I know she misses you greatly. You're what I wanted for my littlest sister while she was so far away.
Cappy... I love you. shelby
we will miss you too! Congrats to Jonathan on graduating! They haven't asked me to do anything for Kirtland yet... we will see.
Jon, "Dr." looks good on you! We're very happy for you!
Post a Comment