Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anyone in need of a dentist?

Well it's official: Jonathan passed boards!! We found out Monday night and had a great time celebrating at Dave and Buster's. He is now in the process of applying for a Washington State Dental License and then he can work! We are so proud of him and how hard he has worked over the past 4 years. Here he is with Chauncey, Bryce, and Jeremy. Back in the day all these guys sat by each other in the lab because their last names all begin with "W" and they called themselves "The Dominators." How cute.
Here are my cutie patooties in their mother's day outfits.
And here they are again in their matching pajamas.

Stetson and Dean were sharing their cowboy hats with Dawson. He actually didn't mind it too much!

5 comments:

MS Photog said...

WAHOOO!! Congrats, you'll be a great dentist!

Shamaine said...

Congratulations to Jon! That's exciting! Love your cute family, can't wait to see you soon! :)

Heather said...

Jon! Congrats. I cannot believe you are already at this stage of your life, but it's awesome. If you were closer, I would totally come to you to be my dentist. Good luck with everything!

Seth and Emily said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Jon! I LOVE the picture of the matching pj's! That Dawson's smile just melts my heart. You looked really pretty on Mother's Day Caprice. Great job on your talk!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! And, yes I desperately need a dentist, and don't hate me, but we just can't afford dental right now and I have two cavities!! I'll get it done! I promise!!