Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Resemblances

Today we were discussing who our boys look like. We took this picture of Dean and the one of Dawson when they were both just a few days old. When Dean was born he had every Walker feature, just Caprice's nose and ears. Majority of people even today say he is my little clone.
Dawson definately has my nose and chin, but the funny thing is Caprice's family thinks he looks like my Grandpa Walker, and my family thinks he looks like Caprice's Mom!

Well...what do you think? Leave us a comment and let us know who you think Dawson looks like.

4 comments:

Ardith said...

You two are hilarious! You make us laugh. Reguardless of who this baby looks like.. we think he is adorable. Can't wait to hold those two little boys.
Love ya tons! Dad & Mom

Miriam said...

Well if it is between Carpice's mom and Grandpa Walker, I am going with Grandpa Walker (at least in the pictures you provided). But, I still see a resemblance between Dawson and Dean. I wouldn't say they're identical by any means, but I can tell they're brothers. Both are just adorable! But how could they not be with you two as parents?

J.J. said...

Grandpa and Kathy are totally in there! He is so great. Love the big smiles! Have a great week.
Love, JaNae

Hilarie* said...

I think Dean looks more like his Dad, and Dawson looks more like YOU! But you can see that the boys are related!! :) What kind of crib do you have? Check out my blog for more details on the crib recal.