We took advantage of the fall season this weekend and went to the Johnny Appleseed Festival in Brunswick, Ohio. It was awesome! We went with our friends Lafe and Lacy Chaffee, and their son Stetson (Dean's best friend). They had everything including vendors, face painting, live bands, horse-drawn wagon rides, a corn maze, food, and apple cider slushies.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
How fun! I've never heard of that place. You guys always find the coolest things to do! I can't wait to see you soon!
I was looking at the picture of all four of you at the top and I thought for a second, whose that baby Jon has? It was funny.I love your pictures and can't wait to see you guys! love you.
I think you will really miss all the neat, beautiful places you have found in the East. But you can't "do the Puyallup" there. I love you and I look at your blog alot just to hear my fav song. We need more pictures of Dawson. xoxoxmom
Post a Comment