We finally discovered the "car carts" at Giant Eagle. What a lifesaver!

Caprice went to see the musical Wicked with some friends, loved it, and recommends it to anybody who hasn't seen it.
It's cold here in Ohio! It just keeps snowing and snowing. These are pictures out on our front porch.
Caprice received a dozen beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. Yellow and lavender were our wedding colors. We also hit dinner and a movie that night.
Dean has a new big boy bed, all ready for when the new baby comes. This means we also have a real bed when company comes and visits too. So get over here and visit us!!!
Dean entertains himself for hours everyday walking around the house, playing with his toys, putting things on his head, and everyone's shoes on his hands. He loves life and surprisingly gets the most entertainment from a simple bowl and spoon. 








6 comments:
Here is your first official comment! I love it! I can't wait to check it all the time... I promise you, it is addicting! :)
Jonathon
Hey.. this is Katy Nielson (McGee). I came across your blog from Amy's, I love when that happens! Congrats on your baby on the way. We just put Lucy in a big girl bed too in anticipation of our next April Baby (a girl)
your family is darling. Looks like life is exciting!
tyandk8.blogspot.com
katy
What a cute family Jon! I noticed your site address on Facebook.
That's so fun that Dean is in a big bed. We just moved our youngest to the bottom bunk to free up our crib too. Having two boys together is the best. My guys are such good buddies.
What took you guys to Ohio? So far away! And cold! Hope things are going well out there. You're welcome to visit our family site whenever.
http://threefellas.wordpress.com/
Jonathan,
I got your message on our blog the other day and have added you to our blog. 2 babies already! we have got to get going and catch up! How's dental school? I take my boards in June and then we finally get into clinic full time this summer. I am so sick of studying. Do you know Will Ellingson? He is a friend of mine from BYU, Good Guy, he would be a 2nd year. Are you thinking about specializing? I want to do Oral Surgery but that depends a lot on how boards go this summer. Anyway, Hope all is well we should talk sometime.
Later.
Eric
Hey Jon! Cute Blog, I was looking at Starleys and found yours. Dean is REALLY cute! And Congrats on baby #2 in August!!! Hey do you think you can talk Jo into doing a blog too?
You guys are so cute! IT looks like you are doing great too!
desarae (harding)
www.newtondes.blogspot.com
Hey Jonathan and Caprice, you guys have an adorable little boy...he must have a beautiful grandmother.
Kat from Washington
Post a Comment