This weekend it snowed about a foot and a half in 36 hours! We were just bummed it wasn't in the middle of the week...they definately would have cancelled school for this one. We got bundled up and decided to go out and play. Dean just walks around in the snow with a big smile on his face.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Wow that's quite the snow fall! My boys and I love the snow too, but I have to admit I love that spring has sprung in Boise more. :)
I know you don't know me but Jordan rarely gets on here so I'm going to comment. He would be so jealous of this blizzard. He lives for snow!
Hannah also enjoys walking around in the snow. We weren't as brave as you guys and just stuck to the yard. Our garage finally got dug out today and not a day too soon! I don't think we could have survived another day in the house!
Hey Jon, it is great to see your little family. I saw your parents at Alex's wedding reception last month and they told me you've got another baby on the way. Congratulations!
Laura (Arrington) Myers
Our blog is toddandlauramyers.blogspot.com
I am glad you guys got your blog up and running! Its a fun way to check in on friends andleave them a note, with little effort in this busy life!
love,
mel
ps-wewere bummed about it not being a weekday for the storm too!
Hey...I'm just a disinterested party that doesn't even know you guys, but with weather like that...you should move to the northwest..Kat from Seattle
Post a Comment