Friday, January 16, 2009

Hail the Conquering Hero!

Well, we FINALLY got Jonathan's board results in the mail today, and he passed! Holla! To prove it, here's a pic of Jonathan pointing to that blessed word.
We had been waiting for SO long to get these results. Other people who took boards just a day before Jonathan did already had theirs back a while ago, so it's been quite the anxious wait. Here are pictures of Jonathan's reaction to his good news.
First, relief:
Then, joy:
Then, exhaustion from overflowing emotions:
And finally, a very happy and thrilled smile:
Great job honey. I love you so much and am thankful for all your hard work!

8 comments:

jillpill said...

Oh yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations Jon! Steve and I so so so understand the feelings of opening that letter and going through all those emotions! I am so proud of you! Now go and celebrate! You deserve it!

J.J. said...

Jon, I second all that Jill said! We are so, so excited for you and your little family! Great Job and Congrats! And what are you going to do to celebrate?!

(me)linda said...

Atta boy Jonny-o! That's awesome news. Do you know what's next for you guys?

Hilarie* said...

Way to go!!! We are so proud!!!

Shamaine said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting!

Jordana said...

Congrats, that is a great feeling! Can't wait to hear where you guys will be in May!

Shelby Walther said...

What a smart brother-in-law I have! (Smart enough to navigate Meridian, perhaps?) We love you!

D.J. and Amanda said...

Congratulations Jon! That is fantastic news. So where are you guys heading off to next?